Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Madras

P1010622

P1010632

I'm such a sucker for anything dusty pink. The authenticity card just blows me away – Saint Laurent's one is just a paper that's of maybe 150-180 GSM; Phillip Lim's one too.

When I first got the See By Chloe wallet, the card was white with pink text - gosh I almost cried at just how pretty it was. & the dust bag. THE DUST BAGS. Goodness. I told Danial about my weakness for the packaging and he was like "Errr you know these things are damn cheap right?"

Ya the wrapping paper probably costs like 0.2 cents or something like that per bag/wallet that they're encasing. But still, it makes ripping apart a package so much more fun.

By the way, it's Wednesday today, which makes this blog post even more in sync with the theme. Cos yknow, on Wednesdays we (wear) pink. So hop in, loser. We're going shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment