Sunday, November 29, 2015

Not-so-little black dress

P1010323

P1010384

P1010322

P1010396

P1010338

P1010329

Dress: YHF | Shades: Le Specs | Bag: Furla | Shoes: ASOS

I've been very much into midi and maxi dresses lately, and I've also realized that I wear nothing but shapeless clothes..... In any case, I love this dress cos of the high slit! AND THE POCKETS. THE POCKETS are perfect for awkward situations when you don't know wtf to do w your hands lol.

I guess I'll be bringing this piece along with me to Bangkok the following week. Which actually causes me slight anxiety, cos just thinking about the days leading to my vacation stresses me out. So much work to complete – I even dreamt I woke up with a head full of white hair and a crazy mentally unstable woman laughing maniacally at me across the multi purpose hall. I need to be on medication to calm my mind lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment