Monday, March 27, 2017

see you in the '70s

IMG_6481
IMG_6483
IMG_6477
n2
IMG_6480
IMG_6482 top: c/o nemonic designs | trousers: uniqlo | belt, earrings, shoes: vintage | bag: miumiu | eyewear: sunnies studio

i'm proud to say i've been sticking to my unofficial 2017 resolution (kinda), which is to inject more colours into my wardrobe. didn't think blue marbling and burnt orange would go well, but there we have it, a colour combination that actually works. i really love the '70s vibes of this look, if i had any less self control i might just burst out into a saturday night fever dance. thank goodness i actually care about my image haha.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pants, what kind of fabric it is made? I bought several fabrics online to use for my upcoming sewing project. If you want to view the shop you can click here

    ReplyDelete