Tuesday, September 27, 2016

stuff





taobao is awesome. these pair of shoes only cost me $15 and they're so pretty i want to have one pair in every colour!!! the branding on the soles kinda ruins everything but oh well, you can't have everything in life HAHA.

in other news, asos is being a real fuckhead about my lost return package. they're saying they don't have enough proof that i returned it, aka i am lying and simply trying to cheat them of their money.

eat shit.

and also in some other news, will people get off my back about my iphone already? i don't see how is it being a 5S affecting my relationship with people or my job or my social skills etc. everything is working fine, i can reply texts (altho i'm selective about who i reply lol), i can instagram shit and i can make calls to bitch about people who are on my case about my iphone.

like pls. i will make the switch when i wanna. or when i feel the need to do so. so consider this an invitation in the most respected manner one could possibly extend: buzz off.


ooh this just in lighter news: so i was just googling myself (oh pls. everyone does that. don't judge HAHAHHAA) and i was so pleasantly surprised to see my instagram featured on shout.sg!!! i'm in awe becos the article featured visual artists like @_nguan_ and a classmate from uni (who has a totally bomb instagram account btw). i've been following this nguan guy for a couple of years now and his images always blow me away! my goodness it's such an honour to be featured there as well hehe. thanks whoever, for spotting my instagram. and thanks, to myself, for trawling the internet for news of myself HAHAHA *pats self on back*

No comments:

Post a Comment