Tuesday, December 27, 2016

sprinkling some bitchy dust

christmas has been really bleak festivities-wise, hence the choice of an all-black ensemble. i've been saving these pj pants for like almost a month just so i could wear it on christmas haha. i've been so uninspired ever since returning from seoul. i miss the cold weather so much!!!! i haven't even had an iced coffee since my arrival in singapore cos i feel nothing could ever be on par with whatever i'd experienced in seoul. as you can tell, i'm having some serious withdrawal symptoms T.T

wow that was a really jumbled up, incoherent block of text.

but i digress. i love my new t shirt from vvhy not!! i love vulgar stuff, if you didn't already know. i love anything "that's in your face", passive-aggressive, or just plain ol' agressive lol. to complete the look, i finished it off with a red lip and my new tallulah bag, which is major LOVE. i love all my tallulah bags, btw. they're all so functional and easy to pair.

IMG_1382

IMG_1376

IMG_1379

IMG_1377

IMG_1384
"what's on the menu today? more of your bullshit? i'll pass."

IMG_1378
top: because_vvhynot | trousers: fashion union via asos | bag: tallulah | boots: asos | shades: bangkok | watch: michael kors

happy holidays to everyone who reads my blog! let's hope i'd be more on-the-ball about updating this space. greater things await!

1 comment:

  1. That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. They all are really very useful for me as well as for my team. We are definitely going to use its highlighted information.นาฬิกา ข้อ มือ ผู้ชาย

    ReplyDelete