Sunday, March 13, 2016

To Danial:


It took me four years to realize that love is a conscious effort to care for someone even when you don't feel like being kind, or when that person is far from deserving of it. Love is about turning a blind eye to someone's faults (I'm talking about minor annoying ones like forgetting to lock the car doors, leaving stuff lying around etc). Love is far from just about lust and romance; it's not about the flowers on the anniversary, or the wining and dining. It's a constant commitment to live the promise you've made to each other, whether lawfully or not.

Love is hard work, but I'm thankful it's you I'm doing this with.


p/s: you'd think this is the point when I just got proposed to, but here's where the spoiler is – nah. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment