Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Classics

P3060983

P3081087

P3060984

P3060988

c
Shirt: Uniqlo | Heels: ASOS Hendon | Bag: YSL

P3081042-1

P3081061

The fundamentals of a basic wardrobe all boils down to three essentials: a white shirt, well-fitting jeans, and a classic arm candy. I personally like a good balance between femininity and masculinity, so I've decided to pair my ASOS jeans with mules, for a softer touch. To date, the YSL is still one of my best purchases – timeless and goes with just about everything in my closet.

Also, last week I realized the gold stamping on my Love Moschino card holder had fallen off and I was so upset! I had to immediately replace it with a new one cos I hate toting around a spoilt/imperfect item... Enter the Fossil wallet: what was originally meant to be a coin/card holder ended up becoming a mini cash + card + coins holder. So now I stash spare cash in it and a couple of bobby pins, and my EZ link card. It's also the perfect size for, say, if I were carrying the Furla Mini Metropolis and my Ferragamo wallet is too chunky for it.

Jeans: ASOS Farleigh | Eyewear: Le Specs | Wallet: Fossil | Bra: Thescarletroom

No comments:

Post a Comment