Thursday, December 1, 2016

new neutrals

IMG_0068

IMG_0064

IMG_0066

IMG_0067

IMG_0069

IMG_0065
top: asos | skirt: topshop | bag: celine | shoes: dr martens

this was my outfit to the dentist's last weekend... i was thinking maybe if i wore something that showed off the contours of my body then maybe the dentist would be kinder to me – didn't work, btw. hahhahahaha just kidding.

i've been so overwhelmed by work the past few days, which is a given, since i'd be off for two whole weeks. but i'm so proud of myself for achieving all my deadlines. you're looking at three weeks of work crammed into one week of execution. call it a brag or whatever you want, it still won't take away my pride. and all these i give credit to god. i've been really stressed and worried over how i'd cope, but i learnt to let go and let god work his magic. i always feel like other christians/catholic talk about their experience with him as if it comes way too easily, while i almost never get to experience what they did. then i realized, god works wonders in the littlest of ways. he doesn't necessarily have to shower me with huge blessings; just helping me get through the day without anxiety is good enough in this period. of cos, that's not to say i don't need to put in hard work. it's not as if you could just rely on celestial help, yknow. i went to the office an hour earlier, put in extra effort, and reminded myself to have patience with and for myself and my work.

i'll end the post before this becomes some huge biblical study reference, but i just want to say i'm totally at peace with myself, and i'm so blessed to have all that i have.

in two days time i'll be on my flight to korea, so see ya on the other side (of the world) (but still in asia) (so technically it isn't the other side of the world erm ok).

No comments:

Post a Comment