Monday, September 12, 2016

champagne dreams

cd1

P9109064-1

P9109121-1

P9109084-1

P9109106-1

P9109111-1
top: asos | jeans: the fifth label via fashion bunker | shades: bangkok | boots: asos | bag: saint laurent

what a well rested long weekend it's been, just kicking back with some good food, spending quality time with my boyfriend over iced latte, and lusting over new season saint laurent. we went out for a decent brunch at holland village and i decided to wear my wide legged denim from the fifth label. i paired it with a silky camisole, and finished off with western boots from asos. i love asos so much – they should totally make me a vip member. HELLO ASOS DO YOU HEAR ME???

fun fact: i actually took a "gap year" (that lasted 8 years) from wearing jeans! i hated the low-rise types, and during my teenage years i was quite a chubby kid. nothing looked good on me and i had no money nor the sense to improve my style lol. fast forward to now – i'm 24, and i've finally embraced the jean life. it also helps that i've lost about 8kg, to be honest.

i wish i could say that body image doesn't matter to me; that it's all a matter of perspective. but i'm not psychologically/emotionally/physically convinced by my own body. it's a constant battle, to be always trying to lose that extra 2-3kg. the numbers on the scale matters more than anything else. i know i'm not alone in this, and many other girls feel the same way. except i'm not looking for a support group, nor do i care for one. LOL – end of boring block of text –

all that boring stuff aside, i really love the combination of this outfit. the shades complement the 70s vibe of the wide legged jeans, and it only cost me $4. the cami, don't even get me started. it's just the perfect shade of pink and it makes me wanna reach for a glass of ros̩. hope you guys enjoyed the visuals Рmy lovely boyfriend got a few huge ass mozzie bites while fulfilling his duties hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment