Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mini Pashli

3

1

4

2
Top: ASOS | Jeans: ASOS | Shoes: Superga | Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim | Watch: ASOS | Shades: Ray-Ban

bag

polaroid1

Outfit a couple of weeks ago when we caught Inside Out, which I felt was an overhyped movie. I HATED when Sadness spoke, her slooooooooow speeeeeeccchhhhh and dreary tone pissed me off so bad. I hate when things are slow!!! I hate when people drag their words!!! I am too impatient for this!!!!

I did like the Lava Song, but that was not even related to the movie haha.

---

This year has been eventful in terms of bags. First the Kate Spade Saturday, then two Matt & Nat bags, a couple of ASOS purses here and there, a pink River Island satchel, Furla Metropolitan mini, R.M.'s Mini MAC, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and last week I finally locked in my purchase for the YSL.

Obviously I need to put a stop to my spending. Hahaha we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment