Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Canadian Suiting

P1011080

P1011089

P1011098

P1011100

P1011081
Top: ASOS | Shorts: Vintage | Shoes: ASOS | Shades: Le Specs


Maybe denim on denim is frowned upon by fashion people all over the world, seeing as how Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears totally screwed up on that one... But I really think I did a pretty good job in recreating my version of the Canadian suit. Now I'm just biding my time to see when will I be able to wear this outfit again lol.

I really love the back details of this ASOS cropped top. But it's not that good an idea when you're in a mall with strong air conditioning. Also not a good idea when you have to be walking under the sun. Cos what if I get a triangle shaped tan mark?! Oh the tragedy.

In other news, I've also rediscovered my centre parting – the hotel I stayed at in Bangkok had a really kick ass hairdryer. When I'd returned to Singapore, I realized I could blow my hair (somewhat) straight with the hairdryer I had at home too. So ever since, I've been living with centre parted hair. Gonna get it cut again in time for it to grow out (LOL wtf) for Phuket. ~*eXciTeMenT*~

No comments:

Post a Comment