Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Been feeling extremely uninspired these days (weeks? months????), so I thought I'd spice things up by setting myself a challenge. I decided to use my YSL for a week, and I thought I'd post a couple of flatlays. I even named the challenge #myweekwithysl on Instagram.

Obviously that didn't work out – it amounted to 3 posts; one on Monday, one on Tuesday, and one taken on Tuesday but posted on Wednesday. It's just so boring to stick to one bag for the entire week.

Not to mention that damn bag is really expensive and I don't want its shine to wear off or something like that..... HAHHAAHA. Needless to say, I deleted the hashtag lol.

IMG_3636

I did like this flatlay a lot though, it features my laceup Dr Marts and new Le Specs, which I've still not worn out yet. I mean I did wear it out on the day I went on a date w Danial, but he was on crutches and I saw my reflection – me holding on to his free arm, looking like a blind person. It wasn't funny at all. I could have screamed at him "I JUST REALLY NEED TO BE ALONE RIGHT NOW!!!!" so I wouldn't have to walk next to him + his crutch, hahahahaha just kidding. Though that would be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment